There are too many people talking about the benefits of meditation these days. From sportspersons to entrepreneurs to scientists to psychologists and to of course yogis, everyone just can’t stop talking about the benefits of meditation. ?
Have you ever wondered why since ancient times this beautiful practice of diving deeper into ourselves has been preached so much? Of all the other things that a human being can do, why do great ones specifically chose meditation? What is it that makes the practice of meditation so sacred and special? ?
It is said that human beings have lost touch with who they actually are and one of the biggest mistakes they are making is that they consider themselves as the mind-body complex. With the practice of meditation, one can explore their true self which is powerful beyond limits and can attain a state of Sat-Chit-Ananda (Existence-Consciousness-Bliss). ?
There is systematic method to become meditative:
- Scan & Relax: From head to toe, consciously remove all stiffness from the body.
2. Sit Comfortably: Have a steady posture so that you can stay still for a while.
3. Breathe: Have a serene breathing pattern and remove all the pauses in between inhalation and exhalation.
4. Witness: Be mindful of thoughts and emotions you are going through.
5. Inspect & Improve: Try to filter out and promote positive thoughts which are helpful for your growth.
6. Stay Centred: Protect your peace and don’t get pushed or pulled unnecessarily by the drama of life.
I urge you to give it a try and practice meditation at least for 3 minutes a day for 21 days. Feel free to DM me if you wish to know more about the practice. ?